Clearwater International advises Céréa Partenaire and Capzanine on the acquisition of a 100% stake in Monviso

Clearwater International advised Céréa Partenaire and Capzanine in the acquisition of a 100% stake in the Italian company Monviso.

The top management of Monviso will support the investors with a minority stake of about 5%.

Monviso, based in Andezeno (Northern Italy), acquired in 2012 by the Italian fund PM & Partners, is specialized in the production of bakery products (rusks, breadsticks, biscuits and others). In 2017 Monviso reached net sales of Euro 36 million with an Ebitda of Euro 8 million. About 60% of sales are generated in Italy while the remaining 40% abroad.

For Céréa Partenaire, French fund specialized in the agri-food sector, and Capzanine this is the first equity transaction in Italy.

  • Image of Cerea e Capzanine Company Logo
    Image of MONVISO Company Logo
    View Back of Transaction
    Clearwater Advisers

    Adviser to Cerea e Capzanine on its acquisition of Monviso

    View more