Clearwater International advises Growth Capital Partners on the refinancing of Indigo Telecom Group
Clearwater International’s debt advisory team has raised debt facilities from HSBC to support the refinancing and future growth strategy of Growth Capital Partners’ (‘GCP’) portfolio company Indigo Telecom Group (‘Indigo’).
Indigo is a leading independent global telecom services delivery partner, offering high-value, mission-critical solutions to the fixed and mobile carrier and enterprise market sectors. The business supplies end-to-end infrastructure services across UK, European and Global networks, with a blue-chip customer base including Vodafone, Nokia and Facebook. The flexible debt package raised enables the business to invest in, and further diversify, its service offering.
Clearwater has been highly active in the Telecoms market over the last 12 months, demonstrating the underlying market dynamics in the sector with the rising demand for network capacity and data centre storage, the growth in network infrastructure, as well as the imminent rollout of 5G networking technology. Recent deals have included:
- Securing a €125m unitranche financing for RemadeGroup, a leading European player in the premium smartphone remanufacturing market;
- Advising on the €33m refinancing of Elite Group, a provider of unified communications, cloud and IT services;
- Raising an €85m debt package for Beech Tree Private Equity portfolio company Wavenet, a provider of innovative unified communications solutions;
- Advising Waterland Private Equity on raising unitranche debt funding for the merger of Swyx Solutions and Within Reach Group, creating a leading EU unified communications player;
- Advising on the cross-border merger of KN Group and Circet Group, creating a diversified player in European telecom services.